As part of our 130th Anniversary celebrations and always looking progressively forwards to the future, Mrs Murray's is excited to announce that we have submitted plans to upgrade our facilities
New reception centre
The concept of the new reception is to totally rebuild this area of the home - which has been in need of for some time.
This will allow us to provide a better and larger more welcoming reception area, improved staff welfare facilities and move some of our other areas all under one roof.
A new two storey building incorporating:
* Larger reception/waiting area
* 2 private rooms which will provide a more discreet and personal space at a difficult time for those handing over their pet for homing
They will also be used for those picking up their new family member
* New Vet room - to provide more space and improved facilities for our vets
* New bathing/grooming area for the dogs
* New access for the police for stray dogs (24hr access)
* Display area
* Retail area
* New Staff room
* Managers office
* Admin office
* Board room
* Admin storage
* New self contained staff accommodation
Once this has been completed we hope to progress on to Phase 2 - a re-build of our dog rehoming block.
Mrs Murray's is committed to investing in the future and to continue to serve the animals of Aberdeen and the North East of Scotland for the next 130yrs
Exciting times ahead and we welcome you to join us on our journey